Coby kyros - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
1. Turnn completly off the tablet.
2. With the tablet turned off, holding the return button while turning on the tablet-pressing power button. Keep holding the return button until you see the Hard Factory reset screen.
3. Confirm the hard reset procedure. Once done, simply wait until process has finished-the tablet will restart. This process can take up to 30 minutes, so it's very important that the battery of the tablet is completly charged before attempting the hard reset. If you can connect it to the charger while resetting, even better.
Regards! If that helped, don't forget to accept my answer!
Coby MID8065-8 -...
on Sep 06, 2019
How do i download kids
You can put eBooks on the tablet by using the Aldiko eBook app and your PC to put books in the library.
1) Download an ePub file to your computer. Use Google Books or another eBook store to get the file. Check out http://books.google.com
2) To transfer the ePub file, hook up the tablet to the PC.
3) First mount your USB Storage (Internal), from your PC go the removable disk, you should see the ebooks folder, create a sub folder and name it import.
4) Copy your epub file to the import folder.
5) Next turn off USB storage(Internal).
6) Launch Aldiko, click on Menu which should popup a menu with option such as import. Click on import. It will start to scan your sdcard for any epub files.
7) When the import is finished, click on Bookshelf to refresh. For some reason it just doesn't see any epub files from the USB Storage (ie from the MicroSDCard)
Let me know if this helps.
on Jan 23, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?