Optics - Page 4 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to recalibrate Golf Buddy Voice 2
Please perform a firmware update on your unit through using GB manager.
If that does not fix the issue, attempt the following steps to perform an emergency reboot:
*NOTE: If you have a WORLD unit, please replace the MENU button with the PROPLAY button to perform this reboot.
1. Please make sure that the unit is turned OFF.
2. Hold down the MENU button, then press the POWER button simultaneously.
3. Once the LCD (screen) powers on, release the POWER button BUT keep the MENU button pressed.
4. Once you see EMERGENCY REBOOT on the screen, release the MENU button and wait about 3-5 minutes for reboot to factory settings.
You may also try the emergency reboot using your computer (most effective way) by following these steps:
1. Make sure the GolfBuddy is powered off.
2. Please connect your USB cable to the computer WITHOUT your unit.
3. Hold down the Menu button.
4. As you are holding the Menu button down, please connect your GolfBuddy to the USB cable.
5. Once you see the EMERGENCY REBOOT screen, please release the Menu button but leave your unit connected to the USB cable until the process completes.
on Nov 07, 2019
How do i replace the hand grip on guardian red dot crutches?
I had the same problem, but i found an answer.
have a friend with 2 good feet help you with this.
Turn the crutch upside down and place armrest on the ground.
Stand on the outside edges of the armrest and pull crutch upward. The armrest is not glued to the rest of the unit. It's just a snug fit. Once the armrest is removed, the hand piece can be removed.
Now comes the struggle to remove the damaged rubber hand grip, and put the new one on, took me about 5 minutes to do this step.
Then reverse what you've done, put the hand grip back on the crutch, put the armrest back on, turn the crutch upside down, and push the armrest back into place.
Hope this helps!
on Oct 27, 2019
Change meters to yards Bushnell Tour v3 slope
UNIT OF MEASURE OPTIONS The YARDAGE PRO TOUR can be used to measure distances in yards or meters. The unit of measure indicators are located in the upper right portion of the LCD. To select between yards and meters, look through the monocular, depress the "mode" button (left side of the unit underneath the BUSHNELL YARDAGE PRO logo) and hold it down for approximately 2 seconds. If you are changing from yards to meters, a change in unit of measure will be indicated by the illumination of the letter M for METER indicator while the YD for YARD indicator is turned off. If you are changing from meters to yards, the opposite will occur. Note: The YARDAGE PRO TOUR will return to the last setting used, each time the unit is turned on.
on Oct 22, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?