Alcatel Cell Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do I access ringtones on alcatel one touch 2001x
To change the ringtone, follow these steps:
Ringtone for all calls
- From any Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'DEVICE,' then tap Audio profiles.
- Under 'PREDEFINED PROFILES,' tap General.
- Tap the General Settings icon.
- Scroll to '[INCOMING CALLS],' then tap Phone ringtone.
- Tap the desired ringtone from the scrolling list.
- Tap OK to confirm.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
: You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or Phone (device memory).
- From the home screen tap all apps.
- Tap People.
- Tap on the specific contact.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Set Ringtone.
- Tap on the ringtone, then tap OK.
9 hours ago
All of a sudden my alcatel tcl wont read my sd card.help please
Does the SD card read in a computer or other device? (Note: Make sure to cancel if it offers to reformat or initialize the card)
Does a different known-good SD card read in your Alcatel?
Sometimes cards just go bad. Sometimes phones and cameras erase or corrupt the cards. If there is irreplaceable data on it, look for SD card file recovery programs at reputable sites like C'Net Downloads.com or PCWorld
on Nov 18, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?