Question about The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I was a victim of the floods 10/5/18, and am still unhoused, my contents insurer has all but paid and cleared the claim. My structural side which is RACT Strata Title Policy is still not done help?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • The Master
  • 4,062 Answers

You must deal directly the title holder and insurance companies. I am sure there are many claims, and it may take awhile for case to be resolved. Sorry for your loss.

Posted on Oct 19, 2018


5 Suggested Answers



  • 4738 Answers

SOURCE: I recently had a Canon PowerShot S21S stolen and

When it first came out it retailed at $499, but quickly dropped to an average price of $350. See the first paragraph of the following article:

Posted on Jun 05, 2009



  • 33 Answers

SOURCE: possible impulities in irrigation water

There are so many variables to answer this that more specific information is required. 1. Depends on both mineral deposits in the affected area and nearby industry that may cause pollution. 2 & 3. Depends on terrain, objectives and application. 4. Depends on type of plants desired and their tollerances to existing soil conditions. Also, economics of soil modification.

Posted on May 16, 2010



  • 4070 Answers

SOURCE: My late husband was a

Hi and welcome to FixYa!

Since we solve technical problems I strongly suggest that you call the Home assurance company. Im pretty sure that they can answer every legal details regarding the claims.

Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa! Have a good one!

Posted on Nov 29, 2010


Hashim Khan

  • 148 Answers

SOURCE: minor accident occurred 2 days after re-insuring

If the repairs are minor (as you said minor accident) then I'll suggest to forget insurance this time and get repairs done on your own. Its simply not worth arguing with them. However if you are keen and have solid proof with you then you can file a case on insurance company.

However since you stated that you renewed your old insurance and most probably it has lapsed (otherwise there would be no such dispute) so case is weaker.

Posted on May 06, 2011

ray gallant

  • 66497 Answers

SOURCE: king price insurance does not want to pay for the claim regarding policy no.KP2103019

this is not a FIXYA problem

Posted on Nov 08, 2016

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Insurance said they have paid money into our account after waiting 5months they sent proof of payment only to find no money paid into account. No they claim systems error

You need to discuss this with your Insurance or a financial adviser. Unfortunately this section of the website is for car and truck repairs.

Oct 04, 2018 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Why am i being charge for an insurance policy that i have no documentation on ?

You don't give many details.

Insurance companies generally set up the direct debit at the same time as the proposal form is completed and the first premium is collected. They won't issue a policy until the first premium is paid and by the time the policy is completed and finds its way back to the policy holder one or two more months could have gone by. Insurance companies can be notoriously slow.

You should however have a receipt for the first premium which should contain all the phone numbers and other details you need to contact the company and make enquiries.

That is assuming you intended to make the contract with the insurer and you aren't the victim of a fraud.

Depending on your age, circumstances and the policy details a whole life assurance policy doesn't often offer good value for money. It isn't unusual for them to pay out less than is paid in so that type of policy isn't for everyone and shouldn't be entered into lightly and without independent advice.

Good luck!

Mar 14, 2015 | MetLife Whole Life Insurance

1 Answer

Strong wind damage my gazebo top

Highly unlikely that you will receive a replacement [under warranty] as labeling on these items clearly states that they are a temporary structure and NOT designed for permanent outside use at all ... ok
HOWEVER you might be able to claim on your HOUSE and/or CONTENTS INSURANCE as this was caused by "storm and Tempest" so should be covered by your insurance company.

Nov 19, 2013 | GPS

7 Answers

Is contents insurance bought with home insurance or separately?

Hi everyone, i think content for insurance no worries some article includ with home. But not all article home there in content single or post article Insurance. You may check website for suggestion. thanks

Aug 29, 2013 | Finance

1 Answer

If my car is flooded,my computer box is ok?

If the ECM got wet it's going to be fried. The ECM is located by the passenger side footwell. How far up is the water? I would make an insurance claim and have that car totaled. You'll always have electrical gremlins with it.

Jan 16, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Venture Passanger

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

102 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top The Computers & Internet Experts

Mohamed Alazhary
Mohamed Alazhary

Level 2 Expert

90 Answers

Are you a The Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides