Question about Pulsar Watches
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Casio Wave Ceptor WVA-104H
Use this page to download a copy of CASIO watch manuals in PDF format. To download a PDF file, enter the four-digit (or three-digit) module number marked on the back cover of your watch.
You will need a pdf reader on your pc, you will find all instructions in there.
If you don't have a pdf reader you can get one from
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
SOURCE: Adidas watch
hold right side buttons . time will flash set using top button, then use lower button to move through each aspect of menu. You use the top button to make changes then bottom to go to next option. Lower left button to exit
Hope it helps
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
OK I'll do my best to describe the procedure...
Press mode button till the seconds window blinks
Press Lap/Reset button once to make minutes blink
Cycle through minutes using Start/Stop Button
Press Lap/Reset button once again to make hours blink
Cycle through hours using Start/Stop Button
(for this part, it's a bit tricky. Hours can be displayed in AM, PM, or 24 hour duration. AM is represented by "A", PM is shown with "P" and 24 hour mode is shown with "H", so keep an eye in the seconds window when setting your hour so you know for sure if you have the right hour)
When your done setting minutes and hours, press mode button again till you get to main screen
A helpful hint is to remember when setting up anything in this watch, mode will cycle through the different screens, lap/reset will change the value of whatever your modifying (AKA minutes/hours) and start/stop scrolls through the different fields.
Hope this helps. Sorry if it's confusing, best I could do.
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Jul 26, 2010 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Jun 26, 2010 | Watches
Feb 02, 2010 | Jacques Lemans F1 Analog Digital Watch
Sep 22, 2009 | Seiko Pulsar watch
Apr 08, 2009 | Watches
Jan 30, 2009 | Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk Watch
Apr 22, 2008 | Watches
Apr 14, 2008 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Dec 21, 2007 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: