Question about Britannica My Body, Myself (LBSCIMYBOJ)
Symptoms of Kidney Shrinkage?
Since kidney shrinkage is one indicator of the loss of kidney functioning tissues, patients are more likely to experience several symptoms as follows:
- Swelling: Fluid retention may appear in patients' face, legs, feet, head and some other loose tissues easily.
- Hematuria: Urin presents red, black or tea-colored that means there is blood in urin.
- Back pain: Back or flank pain is indeed one sign of kidney shrinkage.
- High blood pressure: Most often, the worse patients' illness condition, the higher blood pressure.
- Fatigue: It usually results from renal anemia or deposits of uremic toxins.
- Nausea, vomiting, skin itching, or other symptoms
Posted on Jan 04, 2015
These are the Symptoms of Shrinking kidneys according to a Nephrologist:
1. Changes in the frequency of urination.
2. darkening skin.
5. loss of appetite.
6. muscle cramps.
7. nausea and vomiting.
8. swelling of the hands and feet.
Thanks & RegardsDanielShaw [Medical Assistant]
Posted on Sep 14, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2018 | Health & Beauty
May 23, 2017 | The Health & Beauty
Mar 26, 2014 | Rite Aid Ibuprofen 200mg Coated Tablets...
Oct 14, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Oct 11, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Oct 25, 2007 | Philips 9P6040C 60" Rear Projection...
558 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: