Question about FixYa Service
To change your Password, please do the following:
1. Sign in to your Fixya account
2. Click your Avatar on the top right and select "My Account"
3. Click on "My Settings" tab
4. Click on the "Change" button below the Password section
5. Enter your current password and your new password, then verify it by entering it a second time.
6. Click on "Change Password"
Posted on Nov 02, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2017 | FixYa Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2016 | FixYa Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2014 | FixYa Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2014 | FixYa Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2014 | FixYa Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2013 | FixYa Service
Aug 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2019 | Power Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2019 | Facebook Computers & Internet
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!