Question about Toshiba Satellite P100 Notebook
I have a Toshiba Satellite L100 laptop with -Intel Core solo 1.86 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB SATA HDD, 128 MB shared Graphic card. My problem is while browsing on internet for the last 1 week, all images and photos are blurred (not clear). The problem is only with images on internet, because images stored in my system are showing all normal. I am using XP Home edition. Pls help me out.
1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2010 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
Aug 11, 2009 | Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
Jul 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
May 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2009 | AMD Mobile Athlon XP-M 2800+, 2.13 GHz...
Jan 02, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite P100 Notebook
1,028 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: