20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
LG WD-12331. Front load washer and dryer machine
since it is a washer-dryer, the lint trap is in line with the drain. you have to empty the drain basket. there's an access door on the bottom left, first take the little tube out and drain the remaining water, then open the large drain cap to the right and clean out the trap. once you're done put it all back together and it should work. you're supposed to do this every few months. It was too much for me to deal with so i ended up buying a separate dryer and just use the washer .
on Jul 10, 2016
Drum bearings and seal on l g wm-2277hw
when you change the drum bearings and seal, be sure to check the place on the spider where the seal runs. if it is worn and rough it will eat up your new seal and the water will leak onto the bearing and ruin them within a year. i went thru this, and i thought that i had just bought cheap bearing or bearings with no grease, but once i got back in there i saw what had happened
on Jul 10, 2016 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Lg tromm wm2277hw will not spin
Press the SPIN SPEED and SOIL LEVEL buttons simultaneously to enter QC test mode and check the frequency of the water level, if the display shows 248 or more:
NO: Check the sensor switch assembly and also the pressure hose, replace either if faulty.
YES: Press the START/PAUSE button twice while in QC test mode and check whether the drum spins at low speed, this is normal.
If no reaction from the drum at all the the main PWB assembly board will need replacing.
on May 04, 2016
Error message displayed on LG tromm washer model # wmt2778w
Flashing UE - The display shows:
• Load is too small.
• Load is out of balance.
• The washer has an imbalance detection and correction system. If individual heavy articles are loaded (bath mat, bath robe, etc.) and the imbalance is too great, the washer will make several attempts to restart the spin cycle. If an imbalance is still detected, the washer will stop and the error code will be
• Add 1 or 2 similar items to help balance the load.
• Rearrange items to help balance the load.
• Control error.
on Mar 16, 2016
How do I stop the old water smell (earthy odor) in my LG front load washer?
All washers keep a certain amount of water in them, though front loaders, especially the newer ones, are prone to odors. This is because the are more energy efficient and use less water. That can result in more residue being left behind on the outside of the wash drum where you cannot see it or access it to clean. Some things that are helpful:
- Do not close the door of the washer after use. It will allow the interior to vent and dry out, reducing odors.
- Use only the recommended detergents, and in the amounts recommended. Many people use too much soap in HE washers. A tiny bit goes a long way.
- Use a front loading machine cleaner - they are sold in most grocery stores. These help clear the residue from the drum, reducing odors.
on Sep 01, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?