How to perform a factory reset on whistler WS1025 scanner
Configuring Your Scanner
Your scanner includes 153 preprogrammed
frequencies, which you can load into Channels
1 to 153. For a list of these frequencies, see
"Preprogrammed Frequency List" on page 23.
To load the pregprogrammed frequencies:
1. Turn off the scanner and then turn it on again.
2. While WELCOME message appears, press PGM.
3. Load -Fr- appears, then YES--Ent and No --
CLEAr appear alternately.
4. Press ENT to load frequencies or CLEAR to
If you do not have a list of frequencies in your area,
refer to www.radioreference.com.
1. Press PGM. PGM appears.
2. Enter the channel number (1-200) where you
want to store a frequency, then press PGM again.
3. Use the number keys and • to enter the frequency
(including the decimal point), then press ENT.
4. To program the next channel in sequence, press
PGM and repeat Step 3. To program a specific
channel repeat Steps 2 and 3..
• Your scanner automatically rounds down to
the closest valid frequency. For example, if
you enter 151.473, your scanner rounds it to
• If Error appears and the scanner beeps three
times when you press ENT, start again from
• If the frequency is already stored in another
channel, the scanner beeps three times and
displays -dUPL- (duplicate) and the lowest
channel number where the frequency is already
stored. Press TUNE/CLEAR to cancel. Press
ENT if you still want to store the frequency.
on Jan 27, 2020