- Page 3 Questions & Answers
Bosch maxx 5 washing machine has stopped working , display showing 0-77
Try resetting the washer and see if it was a glitch.
1. With the power on press and hold down the start button.
2. While still holding the button down turn the dial one click anti-clockwise (15 minute cycle on mine)
3. If it shows '8888' on the display then skip to step 5, if it shows 'E3' turn the dial back to the off position.
4. Press and hold the start button down and again turn the dial one click anti-clockwise (15 minute cycle on mine)
5. With '8888' now displaying hold the start button in for 1 minute.
6. Stop pressing the start button.
7. Return the dial to the off position.
35 views | 0 helpful votes
Bosch washing machine classiXX Error code E21 changed to E00. What should I do?
E00 usually requires a technician to reset, although you may manually do it by pressing and hold the start button for five seconds the "feature" should disable. E21 is blocked filter or excess of fabric in the filter over time. Turn the appliance off by the main supply, access the filter located on the bottom kick plate. Remove the filter and clean in hot soapy water, check the propeller for fabric debris. Run a hot wash without any clothing 70C or above with 1/4 cup white vinegar, you should do a maintenance wash at least every month and clean and remove the powder draw or detergent draw and inside every 2 weeks, clean the rubber door seal remove coins which are common and build up of debris
77 views | 0 helpful votes
How to fix Bosch Classixx 6 washing machine pump fault
My Bosch Classixx 6 Express 1200 washing machine suddenly developed three faults at the same time, with no fault codes. The water pump, fill and spin cycles all stopped at the same time. I found that the one of the pump wires had come loose from the connector plug. This will not only stop the drum from emptying but will prevent the machine from filling and also stops the spin cycle. These are all interconnected and controlled by the water pump, which has to be working and connected. Hope this helps. My 11 year old machine is now working perfectly.
on Feb 23, 2019 | Washing Machines
Not finding what you are looking for?