Question about Saturn SC2
Take your VIN # to the dealer to cut new key. the keys do not need to be programed
Posted on May 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Jun 28, 2010 | 1992 Saturn SC
Feb 12, 2010 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Jul 17, 2009 | 2002 Saturn L-Series
Jun 05, 2009 | 2002 Saturn Sl
Apr 21, 2009 | 1997 Saturn SL
Oct 25, 2008 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Jul 25, 2008 | Saturn SL2 Cars & Trucks
Jul 20, 2008 | 1999 Saturn SL
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: