Questions & Answers
The front air conditioner on
There is only one system, so your conclusion doesn't make sense. If the front evaporator is leaking, the whole system will lose charge, and the back will not be cooling. Your problem may actually be the front blend door. Recommend you get a second opinon. Evaporator replacement is much more than $300.
64 views | 0 helpful votes
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. Heater sometime blows
There should be a actuator valve on the line that determines if the heater core gets hot water or cold water. When the heater is selected, the actuator opens and lets hot water into the heater core. It sounds like that actuator is corroded and not opening.
82 views | 0 helpful votes
My 2000 dodge caravan 3 L - the rear wheels are stuck
Try to shoot some WD-40 into the sheath that the cables slide in. Shoot it where the sheath ends at the back of the hub. Then work the cables by applying and releasing the brake. If they don't release, try pulling and working the sheath at the hub while adding more WD-40.
122 views | 0 helpful votes
My windshield wipers (front) on a 2000 dodge grand...
My best guess is the switch is bad. Did you replace it? The problem could also be the bcm, but I would test the switch first. Remove it and check it with an ohmmeter.
Turn Signal Switch
The Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) system must be disarmed before working around the air bag or SIR system wiring. Failure to do so may cause accidental deployment of the air bag, resulting in unnecessary SIR system repairs and/or personal injury.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable from the battery.
- In order to disarm the air bag system, allow the system capacitor to discharge for at least 2 minutes, before performing any removal procedures.
- Remove the upper and lower steering column shrouds.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from behind the combination switch.
- Remove the mounting screws securing the combination switch to the steering column adapter collar.
- Remove the combination switch from the vehicle.
- Install the combination switch to the steering column adapter collar. Tighten the combination switch mounting screws.
- Reconnect the electrical connector to the combination switch.
- Install the upper and lower steering column shrouds and tighten the retaining screws.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable and check all functions of the combination switch for proper operation.
142 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?