Electronics - Others - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How can I activate my Roku code?
1. Firstly, select the time zone to display unique Roku code.
2. After this, the screen will display unique Roku com link code.
3. Next, open the URL roku.com/link from your computer or laptop.
4. Make sure your computer or laptop is connecting to an appropriate internet connection.
5. On the website, you will see an empty field to enter the unique code.
6. Enter the unique code here and click on the "submit" button.
7. After this, login to your Roku account and activate your Roku.
2 days ago
My Ally Doll is saying she needs her pack? Where is her pack?
When Ally starts chanting "I need my pack", it can become your worst nightmare. I can't find "the pack" but I'm guessing it's the keypad that you plug into her wrist. My bet is the pin/plug connectors in these dolls were not super awesome quality wise and sometimes didn't register they were connected (the program cards were a bit glitchy as well). Once the batteries need replacing, the doll needs to be reprogrammed hence the keypad connection request. Just a guess...
on Feb 18, 2019
Battery for casio aw-e10
That watch is referred to as Casio Module 2705 (AW-E10) and the manual for it lists the battery as an SR920W, which has several crosses including to AG6. This doesn't seem to be a very common battery, certainly most or all of my other watches don't use that particular battery.
on Feb 15, 2019
Kingston Data traveller USB password reset
Not knowing the model # makes it difficult to give you a difinitive answer. Kingston's support docs all say that after x mny failed logins the device will have to be formatted.
The default # of failed logins seem to be 10.
I think you're out of luck.
on Feb 05, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?