Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you turn the center knob (marked 'time') to the right, it sets the timer; but if you turn it sufficiently far to the left, it goes into clock set mode. When you get to the correct time, press start.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Have you tried the SecureEasySetup method of connecting your HL-2170W to your wireless network?
Basically, it involves no wires:
1) Press the wireless setup button on the back of your printer (you may need to use a pen or pointed object)
2) Press the SecureEasySetup button on your router
3) Let the two sort it out - Green Go button on printer indicates success.
A complete guide for using the SecureEasySetup for your brother model:
Brother SecureEasySetup Method
I hope this helps!
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
i have samsung gt-e2120b mobile...i wanna rest it but wen i use dis code (*2767*3855#), it asks for password...and i have tried alll default passwords but its not working and d mobile tracker is also active and i dont know the password of it....
Posted on Apr 01, 2011
At present u cant upgrade samsung galaxy s to ics 4.0.. Presently samsung only confirmed ics update in samsung galaxy s2 and samsung galaxy note.
Posted on Apr 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2016 | Polaroid Tablets & eReaders
May 14, 2015 | Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep...
Jun 14, 2014 | ZEEPAD MID Android Tablet 7 Inch WiFi
Dec 26, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 30, 2011 | Nikon Coolpix L110 Digital Camera
Nov 26, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
Jul 29, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera
Mar 09, 2009 | KitchenAid Architect® KEBS277S Electric...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!