Question about Municipality

1 Answer

Legal advice? I was in a bar last week on Friday, it was the beginning of the evening I d have 2 glasses of wine so was relatively sober. A drunk couple who clearly had had too much to drink already both pushed into me loosing their balance. As I fell onto the floor my ankle snapped resulting in a Trimalleolar fracture - basically breaking 3 bones in my leg/ankle. What shocked me the most is the bouncer of the bar insisting I leave straight away like I was the one in the wrong. I explained to him I couldn t walk so he told me to put my arm around him and limp out of the bar. He was extremely pushy to get me out. Meanwhile my friend had called an ambulance so he allowed me to wait in the corner of the establishment away from everyone until the paramedics arrived. A few friends and family have said I should sue the bar for allowing people too drunk in and continuing to serve them. I hadn t even considered this idea however by the way the bouncer reacted after seeing my ankle it makes me think he knew he was in trouble there and by kicking me out quickly it would help the situation. Anyone know much about these situations? As a result of what has happened I m bed bound, in pain, unable to drive, work or go to college. Basically my life has been put on hold for 2 months minimum.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 736 Answers

I have been a bartender and a bouncer (doorman) in the past, and IMHO the bar management should be falling all over themselves to take care of you (no pun intended). They have liability insurance for just this sort of situation. If they don't take care of this then get a lawyer and sue the bar. They were negligent by continuing to serve obviously inebriated customers. As a result of their negligence you have had pain and suffering, medical bills, and loss of wages.

Posted on Mar 19, 2019


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I get crn number to complete application for aged pension

Please ask a trusted relative or friend to help you. You can't apply on FIXYA for a pension number.

Apr 30, 2018 | Municipality

1 Answer

I would like to apply disability.Please help

Contact whatever govenrmental organization handles that in your city and country.

FIXYA doesn't handle applications for disability. It is a service through the internet that can be used throughout the world, and is not located in your town or city.

If you need assistance, contact a trusted friend or close relative for assistance.

Mar 08, 2018 | Municipality

1 Answer


You should contact whoever grants are requested from, and not from this FIXYA question and answer web site.

You may wish to ask a close relative or trusted friend for assistance in finding out the answer to your question.

Feb 23, 2018 | Municipality

1 Answer

My Arizona EBT card keeps refiling even tho told tem that i moved to California. May i spend the EBT or is that not legal?

Quest Electronic Benefits Transfer EBT Card

Phone them on free long distance toll-free number to get the answer. Call FIS Customer Service at 1-888-997-9333

Feb 23, 2018 | Municipality

1 Answer

PUBLIC NUDITY BECOMING LEGALIZED. would there be religious resistance?

public nudity is legal in numerous places, there's and has been resistance, no doubt some of that resistance comes from people who are religious.

Jan 04, 2017 | Municipality

1 Answer

Can a parent kick you out without notice?

Depends on what state you live in. If you don't have a lease but pay market rent it generally is 30 days. Maybe focus on why he wants you out, what is the cause of the issue, and try to resolve the problem. If you don't pay market rent pack your bags.

If this is caused by your behavior, what changes are appropriate to allow you to stay?

Jan 04, 2017 | Municipality

1 Answer

Why is living off the grid illegal?

It isn't. Choosing to not have utilities or internet is not *******. Just pay all legal obligations such as taxes.

Jan 04, 2017 | Municipality

1 Answer

Can California really leave the USA?

Get into this link:

Jan 04, 2017 | Municipality

1 Answer

Could my baby s dad take me to court because I put my boyfriends last name on my newborn s birth certificate?

Yes!! because that's ******* you have to be married before you can use his last name.

Jan 04, 2017 | Municipality

Not finding what you are looking for?
Municipality Logo

Related Topics:

126 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Municipality Experts

Bruce Mommaerts
Bruce Mommaerts

Level 2 Expert

119 Answers


Level 3 Expert

10305 Answers

Glenn Seiden
Glenn Seiden

Level 1 Expert

15 Answers

Are you a Municipality Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides