Question about Refrigerators
If you have small kidney stones, then you won't require invasive treatment. So, yes drinking water can help you in preventing or curing the kidney stones.
The best way to prevent most kidney stones is to drink enough fluids every day. Most people should drink eight to 12 cups of fluid per day.
The other liquids that you can refer to are
- you can add freshly squeezed lemons to your water as often as you like. Lemons contain citrate, which is a chemical that prevents calcium stones from forming.
- Basil contains acetic acid, which helps to break down the kidney stones and reduce pain. It's also full of nutrients.
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid. Acetic acid helps to dissolve kidney stones.
- Celery juice is thought to clear away toxins that contribute to kidney stone formation and has long been used in traditional medications.
- Pomegranate juice has been used for centuries to improve overall kidney function.
For more you can contact General Surgeon in Gurgaon
Posted on Aug 26, 2019
Sadly no lemon is a prophylactic for scurvy or Vit C deficiency. drinking plenty of fluid is very good for the renal system but depends on the viscosity of the water or in other words the mineral content. preventing kidney stones is down to good diet exercise and fluids.
Posted on Jan 12, 2019
Drinking only plain water will also improve our health and prevents kidney stones as well.
Posted on Jan 12, 2019
cup of lemon juice concentrate added to drinking water over the course of the
day is a preventive therapy for calcium oxalate stone formation.
As for city water, it is safe to drink but the concern is with water softened using a sodium ion exchange. Softened water should not be used for cooking, drinking, or for ice dispensers.
Posted on Aug 27, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: NO DRINKING WATER
common problem the water line inside the freezer door is frolzen up . to fix remove everthing from the freezer door , turn off freezer . open freezer door and put a blanket over the opening to the freezer leaveing the door to room temp for an hour or so to defrost . check if defrosted . remove blanket close door . this will happen with ge , try seyying the freezer control on the next lower number (warmer)
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2018 | Lemon Water Wine & Spirits
Dec 27, 2016 | Reaction Watches
4,261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!