20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
LGC320 always on Headset profile
The problem with your phone is the ear piece since the volume of your phone is at maximum, yet you cannot hear anything, this indicate earpiece problem, you will need to replace the earpiece of your phone in other to hear your caller or when you make call.
LG C320 Cell...
on Jul 28, 2012
I need unlocking code for LG C320
You can get the unlock code through online..........give your IMEI number and get the unlock code for ur mobile.... i will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com
which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.
This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.
LG C320 Cell...
on Oct 27, 2011
Lg del5955 reset button
Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone.
- Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
LG Cell Phones
Not finding what you are looking for?