20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My rear hatch wont lock
The locking mechanism may have been closed while the hatch was open.
Try unclocking with the key or pulling the release lever while the hatch is up and then try closing it to see if it will lock
2006 Saturn Vue
on Jul 24, 2018
2006 Saturn vue, 4 cylinder. Ran out of gas, couple gallons put in, ran fine. Went to gas station filled up full. Driving home, noticed my reduced power indicator flashed a few times on then off. Once
reduced power , electronic throttle control problem .
Reduced Engine Power Mode
When the ECM detects a condition with the TAC system, the ECM may enter a reduced engine power mode. Reduced engine power may cause one or more of the following conditions:
• Acceleration limiting--The ECM will continue to use the accelerator pedal for throttle control; however, the vehicle acceleration is limited.
• Limited throttle mode--The ECM will continue to use the accelerator pedal for throttle control; however, the maximum throttle opening is limited.
• Throttle default mode--The ECM will turn off the throttle actuator motor and the throttle will return to the spring loaded default position.
• Forced idle mode--The ECM will perform the following actions:
- Limit engine speed to idle by positioning the throttle position, or by controlling the fuel and spark if the throttle is turned off.
- Ignore the accelerator pedal input.
• Engine shutdown mode--The ECM will disable fuel and de-energize the throttle actuator.
2006 Saturn Vue
on May 04, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?